Thursday, July 25, 2013

Books for Adoption. :)

Hi everyone!

Sorry it has been a bit quiet around here the last few days. I had a minor surgery on Monday, and have been recuperating by sitting around all week. :) I should be back to regularly posting soon!

I went through and finished organizing my shelves last weekend, and in the process, I found a few books that I have doubles of. I'm posting a picture here. If you would like any (or all) of these, please comment below and I will mail them your way (first come, first serve). I will say that I bought Barchester Towers new, and it is definitely an older book. The same goes for David Copperfield, but that is the edition I read last year!


Again, if you'd like any of these, comment below with your e-mail and I'll get in touch with you. I hope all 4 books can find a new home soon!

11 comments:

  1. I'd love the copy of Ivanhoe. Thanks for the offer!

    bookwormsusanna AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll e-mail you to get your mailing info. :) Thanks for adopting it!

      Delete
  2. I'd love the copy of Tom Jones! Thank you, dear Allie. xx Hope you're feeling better. You should have my email and snail mail. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! And since I failed to mail your letter, I'll put it in there. ;)

      Delete
  3. Ah rats, Tom Jones is spoken for. If possible, I'd love to take David Copperfield off your hands.

    Email:
    felicialso@gmail.com

    Thanks, and I hope you feel better quickly.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be e-mailing you to get your info! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm too slow! If you come across any other Modern Library or Oxford Classics, let me know... cherryblossomj(at)gmail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love a copy of Barchester Towers! I love classics if you come across any let me know!
    booksteaandhappiness (at) gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn, I'm too slow! If you find any other classics that need good homes, let me know!
    jaredreadsbooks(at)gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am the slowest; if you found others to be adopted I am over:
    Le.Vanity.Victorienne(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete