Thursday, July 19, 2012

About the Silence.

A couple people e-mailed to ask why it has been a little quiet here on the blog in the last week or so. I wanted to assure that everything is fine.

Last week our internet was acting wonky, so I couldn't get online to write posts. And for the last few days, I have been in a stupor of not enough sleep and migraines. My sleep schedule is out of whack since Matt started his new job. He gets home super late (or super early in the morning depending on how you look at it), and it has messed me up.

I have a huge long list sitting by my computer of posts to get up (including Far From the Madding Crowd, Agnes Grey, and some giveaways and author focus posts), but I simply haven't been in a writing mood. Or a reading mood for that matter. I'm hoping I'll snap out of it, but until then, just bear with me. :)

1 comment: