Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 2011 Group Read Link-In Post: Dante's Inferno.

Welcome to the Group Read Link-In post for Dante's Inferno!

I hope you all enjoyed your read of the first chunk of Dante's The Divine Comedy and might consider signing up for the next two as well (no pressure!).

At the time of writing this, I am still working my way through hell with Dante, so my link will be up later this week. Be sure to check back often to see who else has posted-it is always fun to see what others had to say about a book!

Please fill out the Mr. Linky with a link to your post, your name, and comment below! I would appreciate any suggestions, criticisms, or hurrahs. :)

Hope to see you in November for Purgatorio!!

4 comments:

  1. my write up is pretty lame but there it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scraped in at the last minute and my review is a bit muddled but there you go.

    (Link may have posted twice as I'm on a library computer which is doing odd things - if so, apologies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would LOVE to join you in November!!!
    Woud simply add to my list of Classics to read. Guess I shoud rea Inferno huh?

    ReplyDelete