Saturday, April 9, 2011

Book Origami Mini-Challenge.

Perhaps it is the drugs and illness kicking in, but I just spent fifteen minutes creating some wonderful book origami for a mini-challenge.

Before anyone yells at me, this copy of the book is missing about 50 pages, so...don't hate me for ripping and folding a book. A good chunk of the story is missing people. And that means that this book would be pretty unreadable. I love me some books, so NO HATING on me.

Anyway, here is what I started with, The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne:




Then I started tearing and folding (I KNOW-SEE ABOVE PEOPLE):



And ended up with an "A" (if you've read the book, you'll get why).




That was fun. Now I am really getting back to reading. :)

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Though I'm guessing it's a Dover edition which means it's totally replaceable. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! I'm not sure I'd have time and patience to figure something like that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I love doing some Origami birds now and then. I didn't know it was possible with book pages.

    ReplyDelete